To the end of 2016, since forming in September 2007, we have;
- Built a wide membership base of over 60 Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise members across Liverpool City Region, with a wider network of 200+ local organisations.
- Successfully tendered for a number of contracts and grants totaling over £12 million.
- Engaged and upskilled over 5700 priority group learners, with excellent positive progression rates.
- Built a broad, quality assured delivery network effective across Liverpool City Region.
- Developed robust contract, project and partnership management and support processes with quality improvement and management information systems.
- Supported the training and development of members and organisations from the wider Voluntary and Community Sector (over 700 organisations in total) through a range of workforce development and quality improvement services.
- Relaunched in 2013 as a new legally constituted Social Enterprise and gained charitable status in October 2014.