Job Title: VOLA Consortium Quality Coordinator
Grade: NJC point 35-38 (£30,178 – £32,778)
Location: Sefton CVS, Burlington House, Crosby Road North, Waterloo, L22 0LG
Hours: 35 hours a week (100% on ESF Funded Programmes August 2016-July 2018)
Closing date: 5pm on Friday 15th July
Interview date: Wednesday 27th July 2016
- To implement, oversee and maintain consortium quality systems, including responsibility for quality monitoring and improvement of Delivery Partners engaged in delivery of the ESF Funded programmes.
- To assist consortium Delivery Partners in developing and implementing robust quality management systems.
- To monitor and advise on quality management in relation to the delivery of skills and employability provision and ESF delivery/ compliance issues.
The post-holder must be prepared to work flexible hours, in line with the requirements of the post. This may involve some evening and occasional weekend work, for which time off in lieu will be granted subject to the organisation’s policies and procedures and prior line manager agreement.
- Guidance Notes (Word / PDF)
- Job Description & Person Specification (Word / PDF)
- Application Form (Word / PDF)
- Diversity Monitoring Form (Word / PDF)
- Criminal Convictions Declaration (Word / PDF)
- VOLA, Sefton CVS & EU Funding into (Word / PDF)
Please submit all completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.