We will be holding an event about the Big Lottery Fund Building Better Opportunities programme on Friday 12th June 2015, in The Friend’s Meeting House, School Lane, Liverpool City Centre. Parking is not available at the venue but there are a variety of car parks near by and is perfectly placed for public transport links.
The event will focus on Liverpool City Region’s chosen investment priorities for the BBO programme – namely Digital Inclusion and Financial Inclusion and will start to get into some more of the detail relating to these topics, building on the more generic events we’ve held previously. We are hoping that the specification will have just been released by the Big Lottery Fund to focus thought and discussion.
Please note the day will be split in to two distinct sessions, with the a.m. session focussing on Financial Inclusion and p.m. on Digital Inclusion.
Structure of the day:
- A.m. session (Financial Inclusion) – registration and tea/ coffee from 9.30 for 10am start, running til 12.30
- Lunch 12.30-1.30
- P.m. (Digital Inclusion) – registration (for those not attending the a.m. session) from 12.45 for a 1.30 start, running til 4pm
To book your place, please follow this link https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/building-better-opportunities-digital-financial-inclusion-tickets-16631001774
- You need to book on to the a.m. and p.m. sessions separately (i.e. only attend both if you are interested/ involved in both the FI and DI areas). This is done on the Eventbrite system by a question that asks ‘a.m. financial inclusion’, ‘p.m. digital inclusion’ or ‘both sessions’ Please pick the appropriate option.
- Places are limited to 1 per organisation due to the venue’s capacity – we have limited spaces to a maximum of 80 people, so don’t hang about to book!
- Please only book if Financial Inclusion and/or Digital Inclusion support is what your organisation actually does. This will ensure that we/ you don’t waste your time and will save a space for other organisations that specialise in these fields.